Monday, October 8, 2007

Xantrex 3

By Stephanie Boyle



Diet pills is a major industry now, everyone is trying to lose weight and everyone is looking for the easy way to do it. So I decided on taking a chance and trying them. I went to a Pharmacy and looked at the section of diet pills they had, it was crazy I never realized how many diet pills were out there now. It must have had a section of about 6 feet long. I left feeling discouraged as I did not know what to choose.

Months later I was out and saw a friend from school, she looked great. I found out she had a baby and had gained 30 plus pounds during her pregnancy and her too had been looking for the quick way to lose weight. She tried Xantrex 3 after her pregnancy and lost all her baby weight plus got back to a weight she hasn't been since her High School days. So that was enough to get me interested in trying these pills. I went back to the Pharmacy but this time I knew what I was looking for.

I read all the claims for the product online and the little bit of information that came with the bottle. You are supposed to take 2 pills a half hour before every meal, claim was that if you continued to eat the same you would still lose weight by taking these as they would boost your metabolism and give you extra energy. I tried that and wow the energy it gave me was amazing but it gave me the shakes so bad, sitting at a computer all day and working was very uncomfortable. Other side effects were paranoia, slight feelings of depression, enough to affect my life. Finally I decided to cut down to 1 pill a half hour before every meal, that did not change how I felt so I finally needed to stop taking them. I did lose about 5 pounds in the couple weeks I took them, however the side effects were affecting me too much I knew there was no way I could have continued using them.

After I stopped taking them I went on forums about the product and almost every person I spoke to felt the side effects to some degree. They were on these sites to spread the word about what had happened to them. Everyone on those sites gave me the same information, they achieved weight loss results in the short time they took the pills but is it really worth the loss of completely affecting your life?

1 comment:

Dreamlifez said...

Thanks for the information about xantrex 3.Its an useful information for weight loss seekers.I think natural or herbal weight loss pills are safe too use. They don't have side effect.pills like stratzol burn fat in a natural way.Choosing the right pill is important.